segunda-feira, 21 de junho de 2010

"Cause I won't say goodbye anymore"

He said he tried so hard, but it wasn' t enough. But he might forget me in less then a second.
Nobody even knew my name over there. Maybe not even him self.
"This love has taken it's toll on me''. And he may be quite right, I won't even yell back, but couldn't I mean something? Anything?
"He always belonged to someone else. I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door..."

He doesn't even recognize my effort. ME! He could not even recognize me!
I'm so sorry I fell in love with you. I feel so bad you came to me in such times. And now I know you will never go away. We'll always bump in to each other, I'll always stumble on your eyes, but never find them. I'll always fall for you...

-
À ouvir Maroon 5 e seus deliciosos romances...

Nenhum comentário: